lunes, 16 de marzo de 2015

video


I

I love to watch movies, and action movies are one of my favorites, especially Jaky Chang’s films who is certainly very famous in my country.
 
 
The story is about two very different cops in every way, come from far away countries, different cultures, different working styles, one which comes united states is carried away by their instincts and making mistakes, instead the other follows the rules, but because he always follow the rules can not advance, however they begin to understand each other and make a good combination sometimes very funny..this story also has Chinese martial arts, which make the movie always have impressive scenes.
 
 
I found this interesting scene from the movie exactly at the end because it shows the misunderstanding that the police has because of the similarity of sound names with personal in English pronouns, I think that such situations are more common than we think.
 
 Transcription:
All right, listen up! I need everyone's attention... I'm Detective Carter, this is Inspector Lee. We need to see Soo Yung's locker right now.
No one's allowed in the back without the master's permission.
Maybe you didn't hear me. We need to see that locker.
- I'm sorry. Wait. Carter.
Lee, I got this... Hey! Heh heh. Kids... Listen. Violence will solve nothin'.
Now, as the Chinese say, all great battles are won without fightin'.
- Sorry.
OK?
- I don't know him.
Now, let's just calm down and put this...
- (Haa! Ow!)
God da... OK... I tried talkin'.
Hoo! Now I'm about to beat the puberty out of y'all.
You ain't gonna see it comin'.You ain't gonna see it comin', come on!
Waaa! Whoo! Runnin' for your lives.
About time y'all showed some respect around here.
- Huh?
- Carter, wait for the master.
Whoa! Damn!
Heh, I'm sorry, man. I thought this was the bathroom. Sorry. Lee, I got a big problem, man. This boy's on steroids. He got a head like Barry Bonds.
- Oh, no.
- Come on, man.
(- Aaaah! Aaaaah! Ah!)
Carter, are you OK?
Lee, Lee, get him, Lee!
(-Ahhh! Ah! Ah!)
Lee, let's get the hell outta... Aah! My bunions!
(-Yah! Hyah! Mm! Ungh!)
Come on, man, let me go. I love Chinese people! Aaaah! Wait. I don't...
How do you say "surrender" in Chinese? Aaaah!
OK. I'm about to slice you up like a giant California roll!
- Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!
- Ha ha ha. Funny black man.
Ooh... Oh! Shit! I'm not playin' no more.( Ahh! Aaah!)
- Lee, let go!
- Carter!
Down! Put us down! Let me down! I'm sorry!
- Aaaaah!
I'm sorry, man!
-May I help you?
We'll be asking the questions, old man. Who are you?
- Yu.
No, not me. You.
- Yes, I am Yu.
Just answer the damn questions. Who are you?
- I have told you.
Are you deaf?
- No, Yu is blind.
I'm not blind, you blind.
- That is what I just said.
You just said what?
- I did not say what, I said Yu.
That's what I'm asking you.
- And Yu is answering.
Shut up! You!
- Yes?
Not you, him!
What's your name?
Mi.
Yes, you!
I am Mi.
-He is Mi, and I am Yu.
And I'm about to whup your old ass, man, 'cause I'm sick of playin' games!
You, me, everybody's ass around here! Him!
- Carter, Carter.
I'm-a kick his ass. ^^
 







2 comentarios: